Sorge CPA & Business Advisors, S.C. proudly provides a diverse array of services for professionals and individuals across a broad industry spectrum. Rather than ascribing to a one-size-fits-all approach, we adopt a strategic, client-centric focus geared toward exceeding current and future goals of each unique client case in the midst of an ever-evolving financial climate. At Sorge CPA & Business Advisors, S.C., we believe in the value of personalization and high quality work that help our clients grow and make the best financial decisions possible.
Tax Management Services
Today’s tax system is constantly changing, making the filing and organization process complex and meticulous for everyday taxpayers. Additionally, as the stages and events of your life evolve over time and natural transitions occur, it can be difficult to know how to best optimize your tax strategies in order to reach your desired financial growth and goals. Thankfully, we have tax professionals at Sorge CPA & Business Advisors, S.C. who are dedicated to managing your tax planning and preparation services in order to reduce your tax liabilities to the greatest degree in alignment with tax laws. Our proficiency and up to date knowledge of the tax system enables us to help you file your tax returns accurately and keep you on course with your financial goals.
Being able to analyze detailed and meaningful insights from financial information and records are what push businesses forward to take advantage of the opportunities before them. At Sorge CPA & Business Advisors, S.C., we have crafted accurate and comprehensive accounting services that help you ensure the direction of your business’s financial ventures. More specifically, our accounting professionals offer services such as record-keeping, record reporting, and providing support with tax planning and preparation, cost management, making investment decisions, employee benefit and compensation packages, system set-ups, and profit-sharing plans.
Some additional financial services include:
- Preparation of financial statements and ledgers
- Periodic bookkeeping (by month, quarter, or year)
- Cash flow management
- Personal financial statements and records
- Benefit sharing and compensation plans
- Tax preparation and tax planning for corporations and individuals
- Payroll processing
Assurance and Advisory Services
At Sorge CPA & Business Advisors, S.C., we value investing in deep-rooted relationships with our clients that also produce long-lasting value. We do this by performing assurance audits for our clients in order to evaluate their financial processes and in turn shape the blueprint plan for how to move forward with their financial decisions and implementations. Our assurance services facilitate cost control, increase productivity and performance metrics, and empower our clients to move with the changing tide of the accounting and tax systems.
Additionally, our advisory services enable our clients to consult with advisory management professionals with expert knowledge in various areas (investment, risk management, improvement of business processes, etc.) and intend to bring customized financial guidance for each individual client.
Our Assurance and Advisory Services include:
- Comprehensive financial audits and examinations
- Entity selection and reconstruction
- Determination of business valuation
- Financial projections and forecasts
- Financial and debt advisory services
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Execution and support of accounting softwares
- Business expansion and succession
- Negotiations and transaction structuring
Audits, Reviews, and Compilation
Sorge CPA & Business Advisors, S.C. offer three types of assurance services, which increase in rigor with each level:
- Compilations - Compilations receive information from management levels and are typically performed to serve internal functions. Compilations are the lowest level of assurance services and therefore do not extend assurance but can comprise of some accounting record changes.
- Reviews - Reviews are the second level of assurance services and offer narrow assurance to external parties. Our approach to reviews involve some analytical processes that corroborate financial statements and records as well as determine additional elements that need further examination.
- Audits - Audits are the most rigorous level which provide assurance to third parties and involve conducting thorough analyses as well as account balance, inventory, and transaction verifications. Audits are performed to strengthen the validity of your financial information and eliminate errors or mistakes that could exist in your financial data.
Estate and Trust Planning and Tax Preparation
For individuals and businesses alike, securing estate and trust plans can establish financial security for family members and loved ones, or for future business ownership and leadership transitions. Sorge CPA & Business Advisors, S.C. seek to assist you by reducing the amount of tax liabilities for your beneficiaries and overseeing your transfer of assets in accordance with constantly changing tax laws. Establishing a disbursement plan for your estate and taxes ahead of time can save your beneficiaries from any resulting complications in the event of a loss and makes sure that your desired plans are carried out.
Financial and Retirement Planning
At Sorge CPA & Business Advisors, S.C., we prioritize your financial independence and retirement goals. We perform services that help you design insurance and retirement plans, estate and trust planning, business succession processing, asset transfer and allocation, investment tracking, college fund savings plans, and more advantageous financial strategies to help you build a strong portfolio. We will also make certain that your portfolio incorporates tax implications in order to receive a beneficial after-tax return. Trust Sorge CPA & Business Advisors, S.C. to help you reach your retirement goals!
Undergoing an audit can be an extremely stressful and potentially confusing process. That’s why it’s helpful to be represented by tax professionals who are experts in handling state and federal tax affairs and can help you have peace of mind. Sorge CPA & Business Advisors, S.C. is readily trained and equipped to answer any questions that you may be asked by the IRS on your behalf.
It’s vital that your business maintain detailed bookkeeping practices in order to continue to grow and succeed. However, we know that bookkeeping can often be a time-consuming and complex process, especially if you’re simultaneously managing your everyday business tasks. Sorge CPA & Business Advisors, S.C. offers bookkeeping services that can save you time and money to prioritize other aspects of your business. Leave the day-to-day bookkeeping to us so that you can optimize your focus and productivity.
Entity Selection and Restructuring
The way you structure your business entity has implications on your future taxes and liabilities, and can be tricky to navigate on your own - especially if you’re a first time business owner. Luckily, Sorge CPA & Business Advisors, S.C. offer Entity Selection and Restructuring services, which guide you through how to best build your business entity in order to reap the most benefits. Your entity type can always be restructured and altered depending on your business’s growth, unexpected changes, or external shifts.
QuickBooks Accounting Help and Assistance
Quickbooks is an accounting software that can benefit your business if you know how to optimize its functions and properties. However, using accounting softwares can be confusing and take time to properly master. Sorge CPA & Business Advisors, S.C. can help you become proficient users of Quickbooks through the following solutions:
- Personal Training - We walk through each and every step with you - From installation to set up to every day usage, we’ll meet with you in person or within your company’s location to make you a Quickbooks expert.
- Installation - We handle the installation process so that you can automatically be set up to use single or multi-user modes of the software.
- Setup - Our initial setup process includes an EasyStep Interview, Preferences, Lists, Customers, Vendors, Employees, Banking, and Reports. We can also optimize your current setup in order to maximize your Quickbooks usage and help you develop and track your information better.
- Support - We provide a support service that answers any additional questions or requests that you may have, including assistance with accounting and payroll as well as with your software services.
- Review - We conduct a review service that performs an examination of your transactions, reports, and accounts in order to make sure that you receive accurate and timely financial information from the data you have. As part of our review service, we provide insights on any errors, adjustments, or corrections you may need to make to align your information with that of your business’s financial position. Conducting periodic reviews is the most efficient way to certify that your business and financial information is sufficiently updated.
With new technological developments constantly emerging, it’s important to evaluate your system’s capabilities and determine whether or not your company needs to update its computer systems. Sorge CPA & Business Advisors, S.C. helps you integrate new network systems that improve your company’s technological competencies using our in-depth knowledge of the rapidly evolving culture of the industry.
While payroll services are a necessary component of your business, such administrative tasks can take valuable time and effort that could be used better elsewhere. Sorge CPA & Business Advisors, S.C. helps you automate your payroll services that will stimulate the process, preparation, and payment of your business’s tax returns.
Employee Benefits, Pension, and Profit-Sharing Plans
Determining the best benefit plans for your employees can be a complex and detailed process, as it’s not always easy to find efficient ways to compensate your employees while still keeping your financial goals in mind. With our help, we can help you cultivate benefit, retirement, and profit-sharing plans that also take advantage of tax benefits. As you expand your business, you can construct plans that benefit those who contributed to its success.
Cash Flow and Budgeting Analysis
At Sorge CPA & Business Advisors, S.C., we oversee your cash management to maximize your profitability and strengthen your company’s liquidity. We do this by tracking your cash movements, using our knowledge to make projections, and creating budgets. Because cash flow is often the heartbeat of a business, it’s imperative to make sure you understand your spending activities, debt, and incoming cash sources as well as any adjustments in your budget that need to be made to optimize your business’s cash management. Partnering with experts at Sorge CPA & Business Advisors, S.C. guarantees that you’ll stay on top of your finances for both present and future situations.
Financial Projections and Forecasts
Planning for the future is one of the most crucial aspects of understanding your company’s financial status. The experts at Sorge CPA & Business Advisors, S.C. use our highly refined analytical skills to make financial projections for your business. Why are financial projections advantageous? Projections and forecasts made in accordance with current market trends can help you gain a better understanding of the financial direction that your business is heading in and take your financial strategies to the next level.
Determining the value of your business requires a comprehensive analysis of your financial records which can help you ascertain which of your business factors are contributing the most to your overall value. Business valuations are typically used by various parties including sellers, investors, and creditors who are interested in your business. Sorge CPA & Business Advisors, S.C. perform thorough business valuations for further use in buying and selling scenarios, estate planning and compliance, divorce affairs, ESOPs, and family limited partnerships. With our services, you’ll be in the best position to pursue the best business decisions with confidence.
Mergers, Acquisitions, and Sales
The decision to buy, sell, or merge your business is one that calls for thorough consideration and good judgement. While dealing with high stake business transactions can sometimes present complications, Sorge CPA & Business Advisors, S.C. can assist you in your decision by providing key insights on how to structure your negotiations, terms, and conditions. We apply our extensive knowledge and experience to help you decide on asking prices as well as to determine any advantageous tax structures and suitable business operations as well as the impact of the transaction on your cash flow and finances. Partnering with our financial professionals at Sorge will enable you to capitalize on the best business opportunities for your success.
Debt and Finance Advising
Sorge CPA & Business Advisors, S.C. assists with both corporate and personal financing and debt management services that will minimize your payments, which can also lead to bigger savings in tax deductions. Whether or not you feel as if you have a grip on your current payments and debt management, our expert guidance could help you save more and/or reduce your payments further.