From start-ups to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities. Sorge CPA & Business Advisors, S.C.'s accounting services steer you closer to these goals with accurate record-keeping and reporting as well as support on financial issues such as initial accounting system setup, cost-containment, tax planning, investments, and employee benefit and profit-sharing plans.
These services include but are not limited to:
- General ledger and financial statement preparation - Having an accurate up-to-date general ledger is important when it comes to getting financial statements, filing taxes, and viewing all of your transaction history.
- Bookkeeping (Monthly, quarterly, or annual) - Bookkeeping is the regular updating of all of your businesses’ financial activity in order to keep track of all transactions and finances.
- Accounting system setup and support - Organization is critical when it comes to setting up your new accounting system and maintaining it. With help from us when it comes to setup and maintenance of your accounting system, things will always be organized and running smoothly!
- Cash flow budgeting and forecasting - Provides a snapshot of your business’ cash inflows and outflows, and allows you to take necessary steps to insure that you will have the necessary financial resources to meet your company’s financial growth requirements.
- Personal financial statements - Personal financial statements provide you with a snapshot of your personal financial situation at any given point in time, and generally includes a breakdown of your assets and liabilities.
- Employee benefit and profit-sharing plans - Profit-sharing plans give employees a share in their company's profits based on its quarterly or annual earnings. It is up to the company to decide how much of its profits it wishes to share. Contributions to a profit-sharing plan are made by the company only; employees cannot make them too.
- Corporate tax planning and return preparation - We will take account of all of your income, contributions and write-offs in order to develop a proactive tax strategy to minimize your tax liability.
Why You Should Choose Sorge CPA Accounting Services
With our accounting services, you will save yourself time and money as a business owner. You also have the ability to choose exactly which of your accounting services you’d like to outsource, and you’ll only pay for the services you need. When working with Sorge CPA & Business Advisors, S.C., you’ll receive on-time financial reporting as well as insights on how all of your business’ numbers break down. These insights can help you in making better financial and business decisions.
Not to mention, as your business expands and grows, we have the experience, bandwidth and resources to keep up with your growth, and all of this is available to you at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time in house accountant to handle these services.
Sorge CPA offers specialized attention to all clients, big or small, and provides each and every client with responsive and highly personalized service delivered by our experienced partners and team of more than 60 specialists.
We’ve been in business for over 30 years serving individuals, small businesses, and large institutions.
Industries of Specialization
While we help clients of all industries, we have developed some specialties and have developed some deep expertise in:
- Banking & Financial Services
- Computer Software Businesses
- Construction Companies
- HVAC & Heating Companies
- Healthcare Organizations
- IT Services Companies
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Real Estate Businesses
- Roofing Companies
- Trucking Companies
Taking Businesses to the Next Level
Sorge CPA & Business Advisors, S.C. does much more than manage your books and keep you compliant. Our accounting services help reduce the amount of time spent on administration and assists in managing financial records for your business. We are committed to delivering timely and accurate financial information every time, giving you a clear picture of how your business is performing, and how you can help your business grow. Don’t wait until the last minute to make accounting decisions. Call us today and be proactive with your accounting needs.